Patagonia’s simple and unpretentious Women’s Torrentshell 3 Layer jacket is designed for one purpose: to keep you dry and comfortable in the wettest weather.
Watch this Patagonia Women’s Torrentshell 3L Jacket video
This performance shell is made of Bluesign-approved 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability.
And the jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn which a.o. means that the people who made it earned fair wages.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Feminine, slightly tailored fit; over the hip lengthe