Frequently Asked Questions:
- I want to order something at your webshops. What do I have to pay when I order an article?
- I have seen something that I would like to order, but my size is not available for ordering. How do I find out if the size I would like to order is available (again)?
- When an article is not in stock and is on my request reordered for me, do I keep the right to withdraw from the purchase?
- Is it also possible that I let my order be delivered by a different courier because I have better experiences with them?
- What happens when during transportation something happens to my order? Do I need to insure it?
- Can I also pay with Paypal?
- I do represent a foundation / company and would like to order quite a few articles at Outdoorbrands. Can I receive a quotation for this?
- Why does Outdoorbrands not offer outdoor apparel for children? Might this come in future?
- In the browser address line ‘Epages’ appears regularly, what is this?
- I wish to order a tent, sleeping bag or backpack from the brands that Outdoorbrands offer. How can I do that?
If you have a different question for us, just let us know preferably by email and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
- The article(s) in our online shop are stated with prices inclusive 21% VAT (legal determined VAT-percentage in the Netherlands). For fiscal and administrative reasons it is not possible to order article(s) exclusive VAT within Europe. We distinguish between different regions for shipping costs. For more info, please check our section on How to order / shipping-delivery.
- When you’ve found something you like that is out of stock we are happy to be of service to check if the item is still available for ordering with our suppliers, so that we can reorder. The best way is to email our customer service and explain which item, color and size you wish to order. If it is possible to reorder the article, you need to consider that the delivery time can be a little longer than normal.
- Yes, the retraction time also counts if an article is delivered on demand. If we offer it in our online shop you can order it and if needed return it. Keep in mind that the costs for returning the article(s) will not be refunded.
- In principle it is not a problem. But we don’t have solid contracts with these parties, which means that the costs charged to us, will be charged to you 1 on 1.
- It is not necessary to insure your order. All orders that we sent internationally are standard insured up until € 500,-. If necessary we shall sent an order with an invoice sum above € 500,- in 2 separate parts, so that the shipment stays insured.
In the unhappy event that the package is severely damaged at delivery, we do advise you to not accept it. The fact is that when articles are damaged (or used) one consequently loses his/her right on refund of the invoice sum. The unaccepted delivery then will automatically be returned to Outdoorbrands. It is not necessary that you inform us about what has happened, but of course we do appreciate that. We shall ensure that your order will be re-delivered as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately we do not use Paypal as an payment option. Our payments are handeld by DocData Payments BV. A specialized payment-service-provider. They are certified as level 1 service provider based on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v1.2. To our insight Paypal does not fit in our striving to guarantee our customers a secure payment environment.
- Only for companies that are located in the Netherlands we offer the possibility to request for a quotation. If you like to receive a quotation for a subsidiary that is located in the Netherlands, than please contact our customer service.
- Unfortunately there are no plans for offering outdoor apparel for children in the future. Most of our brands do not have a full clothing line for children.
- Epages is the name of our German E-commerce software provider. Epages offers E-commerce solutions for the Middle and Small-companies all over the world and has Social Media like Twitter and Facebook integrated. Outdoorbrands has chosen for Epages since they are able to offer a proven concept.
- Outdoorbrands only offers outdoor apparel. But if you know exactly which type of tent, sleeping bag or backpack you want to order, than we could, under conditions, intervene for you. Please contact our customerservice for this.